WAEC GETS NEW HEAD OF NATIONAL OFFICE
Câu lạc bộ không huMr. Patrick Areghan assumed office as the Head of Nigeria National Office of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), on Thursday, March 5, 2020. Until his appointment as the Head of National Office, he was the Head of Test Administration Division, WAEC, Nigeria.
THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL PMB 1022, YABA, LAGOS-NIGERIA THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL DEPLOYS A NEW ELECTRONIC MEANS OF DETECTING EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE (COLLUSION CASES) IN OBJECTIVE TESTS
Since it is not possible for WAEC inspectors to visit all schools/centres to inspect the conduct of all examination papers, due to the geographical spread of examination centres across the country, many malpractice cases such as collusion are perpetrated during examinations.
PRIVATE CANDIDATES EXAMINATIONS DEPARTMENT (PCED) REQUIREMENTS FOR CONFIRMATION OF RESULT
- Letter of Attestation: To be written on a letter headed paper, stamped and signed by a Clergyman, Imam or a Court of Law
- Sworn Affidavit: A Court of Law
- A photocopy of Certificate: 1998 downward Result printout from WAEC website/Certificate 1999 to date
- A non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Overseas) excluding Postage
- A non-refundable fee of N5,000.00 (local) excluding Postage
- Approved Courier Services: Prices depends on destination or